Can you Score High in CSIR UGC NET General Science Part A?
Are you Preparing for Junior Research Fellowship or Lectureship Exam this year?
Do you know How can you score more in the CSIR NET Exam?
Read the blog to know the essential tips for CSIR NET General Aptitude.
|CSIR NET Part A General Aptitude Preparation|
CSIR NET Exam is conducted 2 times in a year (June & December) in these areas:
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
The exam is conducted in 3 Parts, in Which part A is common of General Aptitude & Part B & Part C consist of questions from any of the opted subjects by the candidates.
Know How to Prepare for General Aptitude & Score High?
Understand the Pattern:
- There will be 20 question, in which you have to solve 15 questions.
- Each question has 2 marks for right answer.
- 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- You can target 25 marks by solving 12 – 13 questions. (answer at least 10 questions accurately)
Prepare for High Weightage Topics:
- Part A to measure your talent based on key skills in General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis, and Research Aptitude.
- Pay attention to the topics with high weightage.
- Solve more questions of Time and Work, Coding – Decoding, Graphical Representation & Analysis, Data Interpretation, Profit and Loss.
The expected number of questions are:
- Solve short time taking questions first and take lengthy questions later.
- Solve questions by short tricks & formulas.
- Don’t waste your time in guessing the answer, just mark the right answer if you know. Because there is negative marking.
Some Must Know facts for Preparation:
- Always make time for revision session.
- Solve Sample Papers, Mock Test Papers as many as you can.
- Make Notes of important points & tricks.
Books for CSIR NET General Aptitude:
- Choose your prepare books wisely.
- Don’t stuck between too many books. It can be confusing for you.
Best of Luck 😊
Can you Score High in CSIR UGC NET General Science Part A? Reviewed by Swayam on 14:55:00 Rating: